Why do Men Wear Wedding Bands?
Men started regularly wearing wedding bands during WWII to remind them of who they were fighting for.
What do the K's mean?
24K refers to 100% gold but it is too soft for Men's Wedding Bands. Therefore metal alloys are fused with recycled gold to create jewelry that will last.
- 18K Gold (75%) - Our most valuable option but a little soft, we advise 18K if you're not doing consistent manual labor
- 14K Gold (58%) - The Goldilocks, our recommended option
- 10K Gold (41%) - The most durable gold option, a great alternative to Tungsten
- Platinum - A durable and hypoallergenic precious metal, serving as a firmer alternative to 18K White Gold. With its various industrial applications the value of Platinum has increased in recent years
- Tungsten - An alternative metal, Tungsten is stronger than gold which has contributed to its recent popularity but does not hold the same value and thus is more affordable
How Long Before My Ring Ships?
Please allow 2 weeks for Gold & Platinum & 1 week for Tungsten mens wedding bands.
If a rush order is needed we ask you to email Customer@RingBear.com.
What if I don't see what I want on your site?
We are happy to accommodate requests for Rose Gold, Hammered Finish, Satin Finish, Brushed Finish, Matching Wedding Bands, womens / girls / female wedding rings, Alternative Widths such as 1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm on request. Please email us - customer (at) ringbear (dot) com
Should I take my ring off?
Not if you want to stay married...
Again, Should I take my ring off?
If you purchase an 18K Gold ring and want to play it safe consider taking your ring off if you get the tool kit out or are lifting in the gym. Platinum, 14K, 10K & Tungsten are more than durable enough for normal wear.
Are your rings hypoallergenic?
Yes! All of our mens wedding rings are hypo allergenic and none of our mens bands contain nickel.
What width should I go for?
Picking the width of your band should be both personal and practical. Some people are drawn to the 3MM and others the 6MM. If you have shorter hands but like the look of the 6MM we suggest the 4.5MM.
What color should I go for?
Color is largely a personal preference, Yellow Gold is more traditional whereas White Gold has seen a recent rise in popularity.