How To Pick Your Mens Gold Wedding Band From Bed
When it comes to merchandising nobody does it better than the home of the double-double in California. We want to take the second guessing out of picking your Mens Gold Wedding Band, so we broke it down to 4 simple steps in a language guys can understand...
1) Material - 18K Gold, 14K, 10K or Platinum
24K refers to 100% gold but it is too soft for Mens Wedding Bands. Therefore recycled metal alloys are fused with gold to create 18K, 14K, or 10K Gold.
- 18K Gold -$$$- Our most pure gold option but a little soft, we advise 18K gold if you're not doing consistent manual labor
- 14K Gold -$$- The Goldilocks, our recommended option based off its durability and inherent value
- 10K -$$- The most durable gold offering, a great alternative to Tungsten
- Platinum -$$$- is a durable and hypoallergenic precious metal, serving as a firmer alternative to 18K White Gold
2) Color - Yellow or White
Dealers choice, no wrong option here. Yellow Gold leans more traditional where White Gold & Platinum has seen a recent rise in popularity.
3) Width - 3MM, 4.5MM or 6MM
If you have a bigger hand and longer fingers we'd steer you to the 4.5mm or 6mm width mens wedding band. All three widths feature free engraving.
Note: your width is different than what ring size you wear. We offer free ring sizers
to help get started.
4) Finish - Polish or Matte
The choice of selecting a polish or matter finish for your gold mens wedding ring is largely a personal one, unlike the competition we won't up charge you for your decision.
At RING BEAR we carefully curate an assortment of gold mens wedding bands with just the right variety without offering too much choice. We pride ourselves on offering a range of widths and styles which allow him to find the right wedding band at a more reasonable rate than you'd find during a trip to a strip mall. You can find our entire selection here
and be sure to check out our Try Before You Buy
kit if you'd like to try on a few rings before taking the plunge. If you're curious about who buys mens wedding bands we have answered common questions
on mens wedding bands.